Exact salary to be determined by experience level.
ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
The ideal person for this role will have experience in breaking new accounts, farming large accounts or managing multiple accounts at one time. The candidate will be responsible for building out their own book of business with the help from our exceptional management team
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Provide staffing solutions to local IT hiring managers and building out a wide book of business
- Identify, support and close sales with existing and new clients
- Continuous effort towards building out your leads list and 100+ cold calls a day
- Conduct phone screens, face to face interviews, coordinate interviews, check references and extend offers to qualified candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients through on-site meetings and a variety of social events
- Contract negations with Procurement, HR, Hiring Managers and VMS systems
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
Experience & Skill Responsibilities
- 2-5 years of outside IT Staffing Sales experience with managing executive level relationships
- Experience with Business Development and breaking into new accounts
- Developing and maintaining long term client and candidate relationships
- Experience with MSP/VMS & Implementation Partners
- Lead Generation and high-volume cold calling
- Strong communication, presentation skills, high energy and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- High volume client activity, 15+ meetings a week
- Passionate for providing top notch “Client Experience”
- Existing relationships with a book of business ready to go
- Experience selling in the local bay area market
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Expense account for company spending
- Cell phone allowance
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- President’s Club trips
ABOUT ADVANTIS GLOBAL
For you, we’re not a one-and-done staffing agency.
Advantis Global is an IT staffing agency focused on getting talented people connected to opportunities with Fortune 500 companies in the tech, government, marketing, gaming, and creative industries.
You are never just a number to us. We are here for you for your entire career. We offer high growth opportunities with career advancement. We proactively reach out before a contract ends to help place you in another one--ensuring continuous growth and placement.
Let us help you make your next big move. Apply to this job to get connected to talented recruiters with your best interests in mind.
Advantis Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, union membership, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristic”). Additionally, Advantis Global is committed to promoting pay equity and prohibits harassment of any employee on the basis of any Protected Characteristic.
Advantis Global is a progressive and open-minded collective. If you’re smart, optimistic and care about being awesome at what you do, come as you are! We welcome you with open arms.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.