Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD, New York, NY, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA
ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
Project managers are the glue that help keep programs and people together across multiple goals and sometimes competing priorities. They are responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing projects or programs from beginning to end. The program scope can vary from unique single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multichannel marketing/creative campaigns. Another critical function that project managers play a central role in is data assessment and risk analysis. They must be adept at identifying trends, potential roadblocks related to budgets (where applicable), resources and timelines, and formulating plans of action and reporting their findings and suggestions to their supervisor and/or partners, when necessary.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
Management and leadership of creative design projects/programs and deliverables.
Collaborates with creative leadership and other cross functional partners to assure deliverables are on message, on goal, and show measurable business impact.
Develops project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring creative as well as technical feasibility.
Independently builds coherent project and resource plans that align to an org-level strategy or go-to-market plan, drive consensus around project priorities and decisions.
Development of milestone based timelines (or detailed project plans based on complexity of project/program) to track project progress.
Validates resource availability and allocation through consistent monitoring and assessment of resource skill sets based on deliverables in partnership with Creative Leads.
Coordinates and manages internal and/or agency resources for the flawless execution of single projects or projects within a program.
Provides actionable inputs into the planning process throughout the year. (IE. project/program feasibility, or creative related).
Actively brings new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages. (can be done in collaboration with design and other creative resources)
Holds teams accountable to shared metrics and SLAs
Performs risk management to minimize program risks. (This is conducted during planning and throughout the year to assure program/portfolio health).
Reports and escalates to management as needed (Project management operations, process, program, creative related).
Drives, tracks, and documents progress against project, resource, and strategic plans using org-approved PM tools and templates
Regular status reporting to track project progress against goals, objectives, and timelines.
Regular data assessment, identification of trends, and reporting of data and solutions where applicable.
Continually optimizes resource utilization (FTE and contract) in partnership with Creative Leads.
Develops iterative process improvements and manages change with cross-functional partners throughout the course of a project/program.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
5+ years of project management experience in the Creative Design, Product, Marketing, E-Commerce, or Social Media space. Creative Agency experience is a plus.
Proven organizational and time management skills.
Video and/or Digital project management expertise (Understanding of the development cycle of each based on deliverables).
Expertise with data (understanding trends, solutioning against trends, and making recommendations based off of data and business goal(s) analysis).
Expertise and comfort with project management and data tools (ie. Microsoft Project, Asana, Tableau, SAP Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Smartsheets)
Strong multi-tasking ability.
Experience and strong understanding of the marketing funnel/marketing flywheel and how project management can influence planning based on it.
Outstanding communication skills (across all levels and disciplines within the organization). Inclusive of expectation setting, providing feedback, and communicating impact.
Ability to operate impactfully in a fast paced and ambiguous environment with confidence.
Expertise with global impact programs and initiatives.
Ability to reduce operational overhead, and complexity for XFNs.
Knowledge of project & creative management processes, workflow, and terminology.
Ability to stay motivated, and motivate others in sometimes challenging situations.
Expertise in creative project management processes, and the ability to develop unique processes based on business needs.
An inquisitive, and analytical state of mind focused on proactively solutioning.
Management of large scale programs with multiple deliverables end to end is a must.
Understanding of design and smart copy.
Nice to haves
Leadership and management certification.
Hands on design and/or creative strategy experience.
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 15 days of accrued PTO per year
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
- Advantis Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, union membership, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristic”). Additionally, Advantis Global is committed to promoting pay equity and prohibits harassment of any employee on the basis of any Protected Characteristic.
- Advantis Global is a progressive and open-minded collective. If you’re smart, optimistic and care about being awesome at what you do, come as you are! We welcome you with open arms.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.