ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a Network Test Engineer who will be testing for Zero Trust on mobile devices.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
Network Engineer will write and execute test cases; identify, debug, and create solution for issues/defects in software and firmware product/solution. Dive deep into design/architecture alongside with requirements to design cases. Collaborate with our partners in testing the joint solutions. Collaborate and communicate with management for test plans, project progress, and issue resolution. Analyze production issues, identify test gaps across the entire testing stack and make systemic improvements to testing and automation. Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests in Android.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Automation Testing (Programming in Java or Python or C)
- Automation (30%) & Manual (70%)
- Excellent understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Experience with testing in Android
- Experience in testing various network platforms/VPN clients (Juniper, Cisco and ZScaler etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in networking domain, testing protocols like DNS/SSH/HTTP and familiar with socket programming, testing protocols, IP 1 or IP 6.
- Working experience with Network domain in mobile testing NOT switchers/routers/websites.
- Experience in test and design cases and knowledge of architecture
- Bachelor’s degree- preferably from the computer domain, CS, CE, or EE- if they have worked in similar computer & networking domain
- Cisco Certification(s) (CCNA)
**Direct Hire Only. No Vendor or Sub-Vendor opportunities.
Benefits Advantis Global Offers
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Advantis Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, union membership, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristic”). Additionally, Advantis Global is committed to promoting pay equity and prohibits harassment of any employee on the basis of any Protected Characteristic.
Advantis Global is a progressive and open-minded collective. If you’re smart, optimistic and care about being awesome at what you do, come as you are! We welcome you with open arms.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.