ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
- Develop and drive our frontend technology architecture vision and strategy.
- Re-architect, refactor, and simplify existing web applications to be scalable, performant, and secure.
- Develop and promote architecture best practices and guidelines.
- A constantly evolving architecture, with hundreds of services across 60+ agile teams.
- The individual must be able to suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements, and better user experiences.
- The Individual should have excellent communication skills that can be used to effectively communicate technical concepts to business teams.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- 8+ years of IT experience architecture, design and development.
- 3+ years of experience in providing architectural solutions to build web applications
- 5+ years of experience building and operating sophisticated UI/UX
- Deep knowledge on browsers, both at their API level and their internals (JS engines; browser performance - reflow, repaint, GPU vs CPU; ServiceWorkers; CDNs; HTTP protocol; etc.).
- Ability to debug large scale codebases using the available tools.
- Experience in building, a micro-frontend platform architecture composed of dozens of pieces that interact together.
- Passion for following the best practices and TDD/BDD development.
- Strong understanding of programming best practices
Additional skills preferred:
- eCommerce application development experience