ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
- The individual must be able to suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements, and better user experiences.
- It’s crucial to have an exceptional understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration, expert knowledge of key security concepts, data integration technologies implementations.
- The candidate should be proficient in evaluating current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as Security, Reliability, Performance, Cost Optimization, and Operations; critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- The Individual should have excellent communication skills that can be used to effectively communicate technical concepts to business teams.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- 8+ years of IT experience architecture, design and development.
- 5+ years of technical experience in the design, development, and implementation of complex, large-scale, enterprise information systems including maintenance, modification, and resolution of errors;
- 5+ years of strong architecture experience in building distributed computing systems with micro services, REST, SOA based services
- 5+ years of J2EE, Java programming experience
- Strong understanding of programming best practices
- 5+ years of strong relational and non-relational databases experience
Additional skills preferred:
- eCommerce application development experience