ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
- The individual must be able to suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements, and better user experiences.
- Its crucial to have an exceptional understanding of cloud computing technologies and computing trends and familiarity with enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration, expert knowledge of key security concepts, data integration technologies implementations.
- The candidate should be proficient in evaluating current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as Security, Reliability, Performance, Cost Optimization, and Operations; critical thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- The Individual should have excellent communication skills that can be used to effectively communicate technical concepts to business teams.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- 8+ years of IT experience architecture, design and development.
- Deep knowledge of cloud architecture, cloud native patterns, container management and cloud computing capabilities
- 5+ years of technical experience in the design, development, and implementation of complex, large-scale, enterprise information systems including maintenance, modification, and resolution of errors;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience designing, executing and supporting IT Cloud solutions, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Certifications: Cloud Solutions Architect certification desirable.
- 5+ years of strong architecture experience in building distributed computing systems with micro services, REST, SOA based services
- 7+ years of J2EE, Java/C++/Python programming experience
- Strong understanding of programming best practices
- 5+ years of strong relational and non-relational databases experience
Additional skills preferred:
- eCommerce application development experience
- Industry experience in Cellular/Wireless
Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent. Advanced degree or equivalent experience is desirable