ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for an outstanding and multi-skilled Project Leader, with a record of leading diverse and sophisticated projects from conception through implementation in either a Contact Center or e-Commerce landscape. The candidate selected for this role will be expected to traverse an array of project/program management skillsets including business analytics, process mapping and optimization, business requirement documentation, technical requirement generation, solution architecture, testing and evaluation of solutions, change management across the organization, and finally project retrospectives and close-out before moving on to the next improvement they’ll tackle.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
The ideal candidate is an individual that is proactive, driven, and loves a fast paced and at times ambiguous environment where their work is helping clarify and set direction for the processes and technologies that they’ll touch. We’re looking for an excellent project leader, an innovator, a deep problem solver, a relationship builder, a superb communicator, a team builder, and someone who works comfortably within the details but without losing sight of the larger strategy we’re driving.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Demonstrates ability to understand and explain sophisticated business processes, systems, and tools with a keen focus on upstream/downstream impact; includes building an understanding of the relationships between multiple functions, tools, and processes as part of their standard approach.
- Establishes relationships with multi-functional partners and is always viewed as a trusted advisor and partner.
- Interacts proficiently with a wide range of technical and business teams, and naturally adjusts their communications and messaging for their intended audience.
- Demonstrates an unwavering ability to maintain poise and a positive demeanor in an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Consistently challenges the status quo and proposes new and creative solutions.
- Is skilled in navigating an environment of ambiguity and uncertainty, making sound decisions for their teams, and can set direction in their work even when needed information or data may be missing or incomplete.
- Senses when direction may be unclear, and drives inquiries to gain clarity and move their team forward.
- Is forward thinking; able to see beyond the current state, identify risks/opportunities and drive their teams toward the desired objective.
- Demonstrates sustained top tier performance within a relevant field.
- A contagious level of passion and energy for the work that they deliver.
- Superb communication across all levels of an organization, in both written and verbal formats.
- Validated expertise in managing projects across the full project lifecycle (conceptualization through completion).
- Experience with and comfortable working on global and/or regional scope initiatives while using either Waterfall and/or Agile project management methodologies.
- A focus on implementing simple but lasting solutions.
- A technical and analytical problem solving approach that stitches between their work and the broader strategy.
- Skills we're looking for: iOS applications, and e-commerce experience