Advantis Global is seeking highly motivated, driven, and ambitious individuals to join our team. We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to help support our external customers open requisitions. You will be working on a range of positions covering SW Development, Engineering and Project Management. You’ll work on Contract and Full-time positions and work across multiple clients. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a growth mindset in business and professional development at Advantis. In this role you will thrive by working with technical professionals, and helping them land their dream job.
- Partner closely with our Account Management team to support our a wide variety of customers.
- Participate in req gathering meetings to best understand a hiring manager’s needs, team and technology landscape.
- Work with Account Managers and Recruiting team on sourcing strategy to most effectively identify and screen candidates for the role.
- Source candidates through our extensive internal database, as well as sites like LinkedIn.
- Conduct phone screens, face to face interviews, reference checks, and coordinate interviews with the Account Managers.
- Advocate for the technical professionals on calls with clients about why they are great fits for the respective position.
- Assist candidates in building out their resume and profiles to best showcase their skills and abilities.
- Leverage technical assessment tools to screen candidates, and evangelize those tools across the recruiting team.
- Build and maintain relationships with skilled technical professionals.
- Manage pipelines of candidates based on technology and skill-set expertise.
- 6 months-2 years’ experience in a recruiting position, ideally working technical roles for multiple clients.
- Understand the difference between working direct with clients, as well as, through tools and programs like VMS and MSP.
- Experience working with 3rd party staffing suppliers.
- Experience working with candidates from all over the world.
- Basic understanding of work Visa’s.
- Effective communicator.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
- Great collaborator and experience with cross functional teams.