Strategic Account Executive – Localization
The Strategic Account Executive, Localization role within Advantis Global is designed to help us grow our Strategic practice area within the localization space, through a focused approach on the industry, technology and vertical. Our Strategic Account Executive will have in depth knowledge and experience in localization. They will have 3+ years experience working in the focus industry or technology, understand the nuances of how customers buy and what they look for from a delivery model as it relates to working with Staffing and Services companies. They will already have strategic relationships within the industry and will be able to hit the ground running.
- Internal Candidates: 1 President Club by GM qualification or 15k average for 3 consecutive months.
- External Candidates: 3+ years working in the specific practice area as an Account Manager or similar type role.
- Experience developing and maintaining long term client relationships.
- Experience delivering Localization Services to companies across multiple industries and verticals.
- Experience responding to RFP’s, Contract Negotiation, implementing new client MSA/PSA.
- Experience working with Procurement, HR and Business Contacts.
- Lead Generation and high-volume cold calling.
- Effective communicator, comfortable leading presentations, meetings and communicating with leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
- Great collaborator and experience with cross functional teams.
- Highly motivated individual with a growth mindset in business and professional development at Advantis Global.
- High volume client activity, 15+ meetings a week.
- Passionate for providing top notch “Client Experience”.
- Drive growth within our Localization practice, through acquiring new customers.
- Lead Business Development strategy across multiple accounts and territories.
- Work with other Account Managers to help direct BD efforts for Account Planning within the localization space at key customers.
- Identify strategic relationships within target accounts and cultivate HR, Procurement, Director Level and above relationships.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients through on-site meetings and a variety of social events.
- Help with contract negotiation with Procurement, HR, Hiring Managers and VMS systems.
- Lead response efforts to all RFP’s
- All other Account Manager responsibilities apply.