ADVANTIS Global Inc. is seeking highly motivated, driven, and ambitious individuals to join our team. We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to help deliver on our customers most important requisitions. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a growth mindset in business and professional development at Advantis. In this role you will thrive on working with technical professionals, helping them land their dream job.
- Partner closely with our Account Management team to support our key customers.
- Participate in req gathering meetings to best understand a hiring mangers needs, team and technology landscape.
- Work with Account Managers and Recruiting team on sourcing strategy to most effectively identify and screen candidates for the role.
- Source candidates through our extensive internal database, as well as sites like LinkedIn.
- Conduct phone screens, face to face interviews, coordinate interviews with the Account Managers, check references.
- Help advocate for the technical professionals, to our clients on why they are great fits for a position.
- Help candidates build out resume and profiles to best showcase there skills and abilities.
- Leverage technical assessment tools to screen candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with technical professionals.
- Manage pipelines of candidates based of technology and skill set expertise.
- 2+ years experience in a recruiting position, ideally working on filling technical roles for multiple clients.
- Understand the difference between working direct with clients, as well as, through tools and programs like VMS and MSP.
- Experience working with 3rd party staffing suppliers.
- Experience working with candidates from all over the world.
- Basic understanding of work Visa’s.
- Effective communicator.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
- Great collaborator and experience with cross functional teams.
- The role requires a self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills, a competitive self-starter and a dynamic personality.