We are looking for an upbeat and motivated Account Manager to help us grow our Seattle Market. The ideal person for this role will have experience in breaking new accounts, farming large accounts or managing multiple accounts at one time. The candidate will be responsible for building out their own book of business with the help from our exceptional management team
Plus/Nice To Haves:
- 2-5 years of outside IT Staffing Sales experience with managing executive level relationships
- Experience with Business Development and breaking into new accounts.
Compensation & Benefits
- Developing and maintaining long term client and candidate relationships
- Experience with MSP/VMS & Implementation Partners
- Lead Generation and high-volume cold calling.
- Strong communication, presentation skills, high energy and enjoys working in a fast pace environment.
- High volume client activity, 15+ meetings a week
- Passionate for providing top notch “Client Experience”
- Provide staffing solutions to local IT hiring managers and building out a wide book of business within your local market
- Identify, support and close sales with existing and new clients
- Continuous effort towards building out your leads list and 100+ Cold Calls a day
- Conduct phone screens, face to face interviews, coordinate interviews, check references and extend offers to qualified candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients through on-site meetings and a variety of social events.
- Contract negotiation with Procurement, HR, Hiring Managers and VMS systems
- Existing relationships with a book of business ready to go
- Experience selling in the local bay area marke
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Expense account for company spending
- Cell phone allowance
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation and Holiday