Lead Account Manager
The Lead Account Manager role within Advantis Global is designed to help us grow our Strategic Enterprise Accounts, through deep account knowledge of the in’s and outs of an account, strategic relationships, process workflow and access to crucial systems that make us successful. The ideal person for this role will have worked with the account for a period of time where they have gained expert knowledge that allows them to lead a team in business development efforts, account planning and at the same time running a book of business at $15,000 + in weekly GM. They will oversee a team of 1-3 Account Managers. The Lead Account Manager will help create the strategic vision within the account and help role out all strategic initiatives to success.
- 1 President Club by GM qualification or 15k average for 3 consecutive months.
- Experience leading and mentoring other Account Managers in Business Development best practices, Account Planning, Call Sheet preparation and execution.
- Developing and maintaining long term client and candidate relationships.
- Experience with MSP/VMS & Implementation Partners.
- Lead Generation and high-volume cold calling.
- Effective communicator, comfortable leading presentations, meetings and communicating with leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
- Great collaborator and experience with cross functional teams.
- Highly motivated individual with a growth mindset in business and professional development at Advantis.
- The Lead Account Manager’s #1 account is the account they are Leading. If they have additional accounts, the “Lead” Account needs to remain priority focus.
- High volume client activity, 15+ meetings a week.
- Passionate for providing top notch “Client Experience”.
- Team, Manager and Director level buy in.
- Run a personal book of business at your “Lead” Account of $15,000+ weekly GM.
- Help lead Business Development strategy across the account.
- Work with other Account Managers to direct BD efforts for Account Planning and Organization Structures breakdown.
- Help other Account Managers with SOW creation, navigating internal tools, systems processes.
- Help other Account Manager navigate the intricacies of selling MSP, working through VMS systems and MSP processes.
- Identify strategic relationships within the account and cultivate (HR, Procurement, Director Level and above).
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients through on-site meetings and a variety of social events.
- Help with contract negotiation with Procurement, HR, Hiring Managers and VMS systems.
- Lead response efforts to all RFP’s
- All other Account Manager responsibilities apply.