Account Recruiting Manager
The Account Recruiting Manager within Advantis Global is designed to help drive performance, growth and a strong brand within a key account(s). The ARM will be responsible for developing relationships with key players inside the MSP to help develop and close business as well as own and set all strategic delivery operations with offshore teams for a top-level account(s). In this role, you will pull on your strong recruiting knowledge and relationship building skills to build the Advantis brand inside important accounts.
- 1 President Club by GM qualification or 10k GM average for 3 consecutive months.
- Experience leading alignment and sourcing strategy meetings, active participation and value add on spotlight or re-qualification calls, screening candidates, submittals, references, interview prep, rate negotiation, onboarding and contractor care.
- Developing and maintaining long term contractor relationships.
- Experience with MSP/VMS tools and understanding the operations of a MSP.
- Experience working with 3rd party sub-vendors and rate negotiation
- Lead Generation and high-volume candidate outreach.
- Effective communicator, comfortable leading team meetings, interfacing with customers, selling candidates, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
- Great collaborator and experience with cross functional teams.
- Proven ability to run Daily Allocation
- Proven ability to run Daily Sourcing strategy meetings
- Understanding of strategic Outside of the box souring strategies
- Proven ability to Screen candidates
- Get buy in from peers, sales, and management.
- Get sign off on all phases of the recruiter lifecycle signed off by Recruiting Manager or above.
- Maintaining Senior Recruiter metrics
- Run daily RAM with offshore delivery team (daily recruiter alignment)
- Maintain RAM board/Bullhorn up to date for your account(s)
- Offshore recruiting team training (best practices & processes)
- Submittal Templates
- Resume formatting
- General candidate conversations & best practices
- Run sunrise and sunset meetings
- Run Daily Allocation
- Run Daily Sourcing strategy meetings
- Screen candidates
- Involved in recruiting process from interview prep to job offer & contractor care
Manage all digital Recruiting efforts for your Account
Primary Point of Contact for all MSP relationships
- Establishing QBRs
- Relationship building/Happy Hour events with contacts/teams
- Day-to-day interactions to push candidates through process and close deals
- Work closely with account teams to be aligned on strategic initiatives
- Walk-ins (if necessary)
- Spotlight Calls
- Screening/Submitting Candidates
- Scheduling interviews
- Feedback/closing meetings
- General contractor conversations
- Lead Generation
- Being Point of Contact for unaligned contractors to the account (contractor care)