About This Featured Opportunity
You will be joining your efforts to enhance the voice recognition systems pronunciations of specific words. Proper nouns like names, locations, song titles, etc pose challenges to TTS and ASR systems since the pronunciations are not directly extractable from the orthography. Help the Austrian German language scale up it’s named entity coverage by manual review and other means. We need an expert linguist to decide if the given pronunciation is correct for that entity.
Candidate will be responsible for assisting in the training of our client’s voice recognition system.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUTHE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Native-level proficiency in German from Austria
- Up-to-date exposure to native popular culture and ability to use it to inform data analysis
- Strong linguistic comprehension and excellent knowledge of structural aspects of the
language (syntax, semantics, phonology, phonetics)
- Previous experience working with language data (e.g. research, analysis, translation,
- Understanding of Regular Expressions and any other scripting languages