ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Java Engineer with a focus on back end technologies to help build our new in-store mobile platform. This individual will collaborate with a larger team of engineers and designers to develop experiences designed to support initiatives. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in an environment where change is constant. This position requires the need to be extremely organized, highly collaborative, and results-driven. Individuals need to take initiative and reach out to other team members when they need assistance.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Develop and design the application experiences, ensuring pages are programmed responsively, error-free, cross-browser/cross-device compatible, highly scalable, and optimized for performance.
- Follow standards for development of tools and experiences, with focus on performance, scalability, and reusability.
- Stay current with the newest online technologies. Perform quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging, and production environments.
- Collaborate effectively with team members as well as UX, QE, and release engineering team.
- Rapidly execute on solutions when problems or challenges have been identified.
- Act as mentor for junior engineers and lead small engineering teams in the delivery of enterprise applications.
- Design and develop medium to large sized applications with little direction.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- BA/BS degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive use and understanding of NodeJS and Spring Boot.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a web developer with the ability to demonstrate previous work experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience with API integrations (REST, SOAP).
- At least 2 years’ experience with NoSQL and SQL Databases.
- At least 2 years’ experience with markup and layout (HTML5, CSS3).
- Experience in working with and incorporating CSS frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap).
- At least 1 year of experience with CSS pre-processing and optimization.
- A demonstrable understanding of MVC and MVVM patterns.
- At least 2 years’ experience with a Version Control system (Git, Subversion).
- Experience with cross-browser design and functional constraints.
LINKEDIN JOB TAG: