ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
Our client is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Were disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career with us means challenging yourself to always be better.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/jQuery for the customer facing corporate websites.
- Develop animation and interactive pages using latest front-end development technologies for enterprise-grade CMS solutions.
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams.
- Rapidly prototype HTML from UX wireframes and UI designs.
- Maintain and ensure customer facing sites are aligned with company brand and messaging to provide optimal user experience.
- Establish and evangelize web guidelines and standards that follow corporate brand guidelines.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- 6-10 years user interface/front-end web development experience, with recent experience in building animated and interactive webpages.
- Ability to produce exact HTML prototypes from Sketch files.
- Ability to prototype for multiple breakpoints, responsive and adaptive design.
- Ability to build modular components from designs and create multiple HTML variations.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS, JS, jQuery, media queries, nodeJS, AJAX, bootstrap framework.
- Experience using design and prototyping tools like Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Illustrator and After Effects.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and independently, delivering quality work.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience is huge
NICE TO HAVES:
+ React would be a plus
+ Agency and prior UX experience a plus.