ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
Our client's Localization Project Manager will lead localization projects from the XXX Cloud Services team. As an LPM in our team, you will closely collaborate with partners, vendors and more. The right mix of linguistic, technical, and interpersonal skills is the key to success in leading localization and QA efforts in up to 40 languages simultaneously. This is a hands-on role leading UI features localization efforts through the software development lifecycle from gathering final copy, getting it translated and reviewed, then tested in-context including various rounds of bug fixes and escalations to appropriate teams for resolution.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- End-to-end planning and management of localization projects to ensure timely deliveries of UI features with the highest quality. This process includes adhering to exacting security and confidentiality requirements while collaborating with both external and internal partners.
- Supervising translation and QA tasks prioritization, responsible for creating detailed localization requirement documents such as project planner and test plans which are implemented first-hand before handing off to our LQA testers to complete at scale.
- Collaboration across localization teams to create and maintain glossaries and reference materials in up to 40 languages to ensure consistency across our ecosystem (software, marketing, support…).
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams across multiple time zones to identify the best localization strategies around new and current brands.
- Contribution to project kick-offs and quality analysis meetings by communicating project timelines, resources and risk management, content needs for validation, on-device testing and localization sign-off across multiple platforms.
- Tracking, addressing, and raising issues while proactively managing risk and effectively communicating status throughout the development cycles.
- Acting as the primary point of escalation for queries from translators, testers, and localization peers. Providing them with ongoing localization QA support and feedback.
- Implement and foster globalization/internationalization/ localization best practices.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Strong familiarity with XXX ecosystem (hardware, software and services)
- Sufficient understanding of software development lifecycle
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture and to handle some ambiguity
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 15 days of accrued PTO per year
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
- Advantis Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, union membership, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristic”). Additionally, Advantis Global is committed to promoting pay equity and prohibits harassment of any employee on the basis of any Protected Characteristic.
- Advantis Global is a progressive and open-minded collective. If you’re smart, optimistic and care about being awesome at what you do, come as you are! We welcome you with open arms.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.