ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
Join our client's Technical Services Team as a Technical Program Manager. The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for successfully defining, implementing, and delivering complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and interdependencies across multiple projects and activities.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
As a Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Onboard approved developers for their projects, including contract drawing, completing Due Diligence, and processing Third Party Assessments.
- Schedule and conduct project check-ins with participating developers to assess progress, identify blockers, and provide support.
- Review Milestone deliverables, organize playtest sessions, and capture feedback from internal teams.
- Publish internal reports on program progress, project status, and insights gathered.
- Collaborate with participating developers to create demo videos and marketing assets for their projects.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of the tradeoffs, strengths, and challenges of Mixed Reality in different use-cases.
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle of VR/MR/AR applications.
- Ability to interpret and guide developers to satisfy Virtual/Mixed Reality Checks (VRCs/MRCs).
- Strong project management skills, including estimation, scheduling, tracking, and customer interaction.
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage competing priorities in a changing environment.
- Ability to learn business processes quickly and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong risk assessment and management abilities.
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
- PMP or PMI certification preferred.
- Development or QA experience is a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT