ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
Our client's Growth Paid Ads team runs digital advertising campaigns across their family of apps globally. The team is looking for a creative program manager to run creative strategy and day-to-day tactical execution across multiple internal and external partners & teams. This role will be responsible for making sure the team consistently delivers strong creativity and hits key milestones. You will work with many partner teams to manage the creative program to build new creative, test new creative assets and strategies, report on performance, and evolve the creative strategy across the teams digital advertising campaigns.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
* Proactively identify, propose and implement initiatives that improve the teams processes, tools, infrastructure, and workflows.
* Manage the day-to-day for multiple creative projects across apps by defining scope, timelines, milestones, resource needs, budgets and deliverables. You will ensure there are clear expectations, track progress, understand dependencies, and communicate status to project stakeholders.
* Build and manage relationships with cross-functional team members both internally and externally across a wide variety of disciplines (marketing, product and data science) to ensure a smooth process and successful project delivery.
* Partner across multiple teams to make sure initiatives are resourced properly for all the creative project workstreams.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
* 3 plus years of program/project management experience.
* Strong communication and relationship building skills to work effectively across multiple cross-functional external and internal teams including brand & performance marketing, product and data science.
* Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
* Experience managing stakeholders and cross-functional teams from project initiation through close.
* Comfortable working with data and experience with taking an analytical approach to solving business problems.
* Familiarity with digital advertising and digital ads creative best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 15 days of accrued PTO per year
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
- Advantis Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, union membership, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristic”). Additionally, Advantis Global is committed to promoting pay equity and prohibits harassment of any employee on the basis of any Protected Characteristic.
- Advantis Global is a progressive and open-minded collective. If you’re smart, optimistic and care about being awesome at what you do, come as you are! We welcome you with open arms.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.