ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY:
Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Business Analyst to join a dedicated and agile engineering team focused on the rebrand of their internal engineering recruiting platform. The successful candidate will be working directly with the Engineering Manager and Product Manager to develop detailed user stories and specifications, and perform functional gap analysis to ensure the platform meets the business requirements.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
As the Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work with a self-sufficient team that operates independently with minimal guidance, supplementing the current Recruiting Platform Engineering team. You will leverage your technical understanding and web development experience to ensure the platform meets the needs of the end-users, as well as the recruiting domain experience to ensure the platform meets the needs of the business. This is a chance to work with a talented and collaborative team on an exciting project that will have a significant impact on the engineering recruitment process.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Functional Gap Analysis: The successful candidate will have experience in performing functional gap analysis to identify gaps in the current system and develop specifications to address those gaps.
- Communication: Strong communication skills are essential, able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders, and able to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- MySQL - NoSQL: The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, including experience with MySQL and NoSQL databases, and able to understand the gaps from developers.
Additional Success Factors
- Web Dev experience: Exposure/understanding of web development to better identify business needs/gaps.
- The successful candidate will have experience working in an Agile environment, able to work collaboratively with the team and adapt to changing requirements.
- Recruiting domain experience: The ideal candidate will have experience in the recruiting domain, specifically with ATS or CRM systems.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Business Analyst with a passion for Agile and Extreme programming, and the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced startup model, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision coverage
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
- Advantis Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, union membership, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristic”). Additionally, Advantis Global is committed to promoting pay equity and prohibits harassment of any employee on the basis of any Protected Characteristic.
- Advantis Global is a progressive and open-minded collective. If you’re smart, optimistic and care about being awesome at what you do, come as you are! We welcome you with open arms.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.