Graphic Designer II (Contract) – Hybrid Remote, Onsite once a week
Location: 1000 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy. Nashville, TN
$31.50/HR 6 months Contract (could extend or roll perm)
ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
We are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life. That's more than just a privilege. It is our calling. Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, we have followed a vision of healthcare the way it should be: patient-centered, constantly evolving and constantly improving, practiced with integrity and compassion. We all have a role in making this vision a reality. Together, we can make a difference in people's lives and build a thriving, healthier world.
Reporting to the Manager of Design, the Graphic Designer II (contractor) will be responsible for designing collateral to align with brand guidelines and contribute to creating assets for our enterprise brand as well as scalable assets for our divisions and markets. Projects will include print and digital, social media, animations, email, presentations, etc. The primary purpose of this position is to provide design support to the Enterprise Design team supporting our brand over a variety of internal and external channels. This position requires a candidate who can analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct, test, and implement solutions in a fast-paced, on-demand environment. The ideal candidate would be someone who would excel at switching between print/digital and animation spaces as business and project needs demanded. The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter and must be committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
• Design in all manner of print and digital formats to support business needs including posters/flyers, reports, signage, social media and email.
• Concept and create graphics and short-form animations for social media and other digital applications such as banner ads etc.
• Have a good grasp on the strategy behind brand standards and consistency and be able to interpret proper application of those standards through creative, on-brand design.
• Maintain graphic design standards and subsequently ensure that the work adheres to a high level of excellence.
• Utilize design resources and follow guidelines across the organization.
• Collaborate on design projects with teammates and other business partners.
• Assist with design projects from concept to completion, development, QA, and implementation.
• Assist vendors, development teams or the business when appropriate.
• Stay current with design industry trends and be knowledgeable with basic design principles.
• Follow guidelines for file organization and naming conventions.
• Understand creating and utilizing templates for layout of various assets.
• Able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines.
• Able to work independently to problem solve while also working with a team for collaboration.
Professional: Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and strong knowledge of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decisions, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings; has solid understanding of client deliverables and the ability to take responsibility for them.
Judgement/Decision-making: Identifies the key issues in a complex situation, and comes to the heart of the problem quickly; gathers relevant information before making a decision; considers positive and negative impacts of decisions prior to making them; makes decisions with an eye to the impact on others and on the organization; proposes a course of action or makes a recommendation based on all available information; checks assumptions against facts; determines the actions proposed will satisfy the expressed and underlying needs for the decision; makes tough decisions and has difficult conversations when necessary.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
College graduate, or equivalent experience, with 3-5 years of graphic and/or motion design experience.
• Link to a digital portfolio required
• Design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
• Able to self-manage work load
ABOUT ADVANTIS GLOBAL
For you, we’re not a one-and-done staffing agency.
Advantis Global is an IT staffing agency focused on getting talented people connected to opportunities with Fortune 500 companies in the tech, government, marketing, gaming, and creative industries.
You are never just a number to us. We are here for you for your entire career. We offer high growth opportunities with career advancement. We proactively reach out before a contract ends to help place you in another one--ensuring continuous growth and placement.
Let us help you make your next big move. Apply to this job to get connected to talented recruiters with your best interests in mind.
Advantis Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, union membership, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristic”). Additionally, Advantis Global is committed to promoting pay equity and prohibits harassment of any employee on the basis of any Protected Characteristic.
Advantis Global is a progressive and open-minded collective. If you’re smart, optimistic and care about being awesome at what you do, come as you are! We welcome you with open arms.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.