ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
We're looking for an Electrical Engineer to take responsibility for power validation plan development, execution, and sign-off.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
• Identify and communicate technical risks related to the project to the stakeholders
• Plan, organize, and oversee silicon bring-up and validation activities across multiple SoCs
• Understands system HW/SW/FW component as a whole and drives test execution and debug with cross functional teams
• Lead lab debug, silicon bug repro, failure analysis, and failure report activities
• Work with cross-functional teams (i.e. architecture, IP, FW, EE, SoC, emulation, and product engineer teams) to enable tests and perform pre to post-si correlation
• Able to work in an agile environment, changing roadmaps, and be able to adapt validation plans based on changes
• Power and performance modeling or DV (C, system C, system Verilog, or matlab)
• Strong DV background (test plan development, test writing, UVM) with Emulation
• Experience with low power verification (UPF)
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
1) post Silicon Validation for Power and Performance
2) Experience in running emulation base P2Px
3) Python or C coding experience
4) Architectural knowledge of CPU
Electrical and Computer Engineering (bachelors required, masters strongly preferred)
Medical, Dental, Vision
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
- Advantis Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, union membership, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristic”). Additionally, Advantis Global is committed to promoting pay equity and prohibits harassment of any employee on the basis of any Protected Characteristic.
- Advantis Global is a progressive and open-minded collective. If you’re smart, optimistic and care about being awesome at what you do, come as you are! We welcome you with open arms.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.