ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY?
We bring together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content. We have a clear mandate to ship products at scale. In particular, seemingly impossible products that define new categories that advance their mission. This team has the responsibility for taking breakthroughs and delivering them to market at scale. We're seeking a Materials Engineer with the ability to bring new materials to consumer products at scale. We are looking for a slightly impatient individual willing to face down their fear of failure to accomplish bold things.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Support product development engineers in the development of new technologies and remove material barriers from the path to commercialization
- Define and execute testing and evaluation of materials to determine performance and drive material selection
- Define and investigate novel materials to enable technology to be integrated in consumer devices
- Support high volume production of products taking ownership of the material selection challenges
- Work closely with the simulation, reliability, and other cross-functional teams to provide data
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- BS in material science, chemistry, mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in pressure sensitive adhesives (PSAs) or liquid dispensed adhesives
- Experience with high tech and industry leading consumer hardware
- Experience thriving in an extremely dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proven curiosity for science and technology
- Understanding of biocompatibility and regulatory requirements for skin-contact applications