ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
This team manages the development of physical deliverables in support of the group’s initiatives and creative intent. Our responsibilities include developing and deploying complex visual merchandising fixtures, furniture, and experience solutions for the organization’s worldwide retail and channel partners. We are looking for a mid-level Digital Artist with experience in rendering, modeling, and animating environments and/or consumer products, sculptures, lighting, and furniture to partner with and support our the 3D Visual Merchandising Design team. This role will provide visualization support for our multi-disciplinary group of designers focused on creating innovative and inspiring retail experiences. You will be responsible for visualizing the work from the creative team throughout the design phases: from initial digital concept sketches to high quality visuals and/or animations for stakeholder presentations to detail models/renders for creative intent hand-off to vendors for final production. Projects of the team vary from installations, displays, and experiential environments for the organization in various retail settings.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Provide iterative visualization support through the design phases, to meet objectives on projects that span architecture, art installation, industrial design, communications and experience design.
- Work closely and collaboratively with a team of designers to execute against project briefs and assigned tasks.
- Partner with the creatives to unearth the most compelling imagery to support the project.
- Create hi-quality photorealistic visuals (renderings and/or animations) for stakeholder presentations as well as produce/edit motion content to support the work
- Some motion content editing required to help support project presentations and capture project overview upon completion
- Support the creative visualization needs for design development and/or intent packages for production and fabrication.
- Regularly review creative work with the team’s senior creative staff to get feedback on direction and ensure alignment with other activities in the group.
- Participate in presentations or meetings as appropriate.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- At least 6-8 years of design experience in related field
- You have the ability to approach design problems with creativity and passion
- Excellent visualization design skills, proven through a portfolio of work
- Proficiency in 3D modeling and visualization software on Mac OS platforms (Rhino, Cinema 4D and Keyshot preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Some motion graphics and animation experience req.
- Real-time rendering experience a plus
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing and prototyping process and general construction and engineering principles a plus
- Extraordinary eye for detail, lighting and materials, with an ability to create photo realistic visuals
- Highly collaborative, with strong communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner
- You are adept at time management and organization and able to work within tight timeframes