ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
The Operations Business Coordinator provides administrative support for all aspects of the program budget process across Marcom. This role reports into the Operations Business Management lead.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Provides day-to-day support for team budgets. • Maintain budget trackers and forecast documentation.
- Receive bi-weekly burn report documents from agencies, incorporate into master budget trackers.
- Develop Purchase Requisitions and submit for approvals. • Ingest estimates, invoices, and accruals from agencies. Check for accuracy and submit for approvals.
- Partner with Finance budget coordinators to ensure timely submissions and approvals.
- Provide documentation and support to Operations Business Manager and senior stakeholders as needed.
- Administrative expert in regards to budgeting process. Document all aspects of budget tracking, forecasting burn reports, rate benchmarks, and roles.
- Develop process changes to enable budget tracking moving offline to online.
- Analyze burn reports/project actuals.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Deep understanding of MS Office and Mac OS tools - specifically\ Excel pivot tables & large data sets.
- 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience working in a corporate finance role would be preferred
- On-site preferred but not required