Software Engineer 1 (Full-Time – Secret Clearance – NO C2C) – Colorado Springs, CO
ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
- Coordinate and provide technical guidance to a group of engaged in computer system applications.
- High-level design, integration, and verification of software components.
- Attent and participate in large scale agile planning events for NISSC-II Products.
- ONSITE WORK IN COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
EXPERIENCE & SKILL QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of total military or professional Software Engineering experience.
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C++, or C#.
- GOVERNMENT SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Experience in Test Driven Development of Continuous Integration Environments.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
- Advantis Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, union membership, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristic”). Additionally, Advantis Global is committed to promoting pay equity and prohibits harassment of any employee on the basis of any Protected Characteristic.
- Advantis Global is a progressive and open-minded collective. If you’re smart, optimistic and care about being awesome at what you do, come as you are! We welcome you with open arms.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.