Software Automation Engineer (Full-Time – Secret Clearance – NO C2C) – Colorado Springs, CO
ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
- Provide technical guidance and perform tasks related to configuring and managing CI/CD pipelines using various tools and applications while supporting DoD RMF best practices.
- Analyze application build stages from E2E to improve automation for continuous delivery of components using Kubernetes and other container services.
- Provide engineering support for VMware Tanzu implementation.
- ONSITE WORK IN COLORADO SPRINGS, CO.
EXPERIENCE & SKILL QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-8+ years of experience in developing and building CI/CD pipelines.
- 2+ years experience in software development as to have an understanding of E2E development processes.
- SECRET GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE.
- IAT Level II Certification such as a Security+.
- Experience with Kubernetes and container deployments.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
- Advantis Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, union membership, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristic”). Additionally, Advantis Global is committed to promoting pay equity and prohibits harassment of any employee on the basis of any Protected Characteristic.
- Advantis Global is a progressive and open-minded collective. If you’re smart, optimistic and care about being awesome at what you do, come as you are! We welcome you with open arms.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.