ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
We’re looking for a new team member who is motivated by cracking tough challenges with data, trained in problem solving, and with an unending thirst for learning.
As an Advanced Data Scientist, you will join a high-performing, global team, and assist with designing, developing, and deploying data driven solutions for all business groups and functions. You will work closely with application architects to integrate results into operational platforms including containerized microservices and distributed compute and storage architectures.
Additionally, the Advanced Data Scientist role is expected to work within to identify opportunities for new growth and efficiencies based on data analyses both in adjacencies based on previous engagements, as well as larger industry developments.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
Develop data modeling, mining, pattern analysis, data visualization and machine learning solutions to address customer needs
Foster relationships with business team members by being proactive, displaying a thorough understanding of the business processes and by recommending innovative solutions
Communicate project output in terms of customer value, business objectives, and product opportunity
Promote data science methods and processes across functions
Work with our businesses and infrastructure teams to develop a strategy that will clearly outline how our enterprise platforms can enable business growth & productivity
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
You Must Have:
- 5 years of Python programming experience
- 3 years of Data Science prototyping experience
- 3 years of experience with distributed storage and compute tools (e.g., Spark)
- 2 years of bringing prototypes to production with CI/CD pipelines and monitoring
- Master’s degree in STEM
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field
- Experience with Streaming Analytics
- Experience with developing and deploying Natural Language Processing/Understanding applications
- Experience with Recurrent Neural Network architectures
- Experience with Image Analytics
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Results driven with a positive can-do attitude.