ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY:
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement a high-level, global program initiative from scratch. You will coordinate the implementation of a defined program within set organizational procedures and standards. You will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. You can collaborate and motivate across teams and with peers or partners in other parts of the business. Your greatest strengths are building relationships, strategic thinking, and strong delivery. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion. This position requires knowledge and experience implementing and/or managing security programs.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- You will work with the Program leadership team to establish the strategy to meet milestones and important deliverables
- You will partner with security, marketing, development, and operations partners and team members to ensure that quality and timelines are met.
- You will manage planning, monitor execution, manage review meetings, and coordination of internal communications.
- You will develop program and project indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability
- You will analyze, evaluate, and overcome project risks, and produce project reports for management and stakeholders
- You will help develop a team culture based on openness, trust and collaboration
KEY SUCCESS CRITERIA:
- You have experience with Project Management (8+ years) and experience delivering large projects, including auditing and steering.
- You have the ability to communicate and build strong relationships across all levels.
- You are an enthusiastic individual, comfortable with change, and able to lean into the project management process to provide a great experience for our teams.
- Excellent planning and organization ability
- Excellent knowledge of software development tools and processes, with project and risk management experience. Experience with Jira, Miro and spreadsheet management applications.
- Experience working with employees and managers in a global matrixed organization to resolve issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Experience in the Information Security domain and IP Protection knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of software security, fraud, and cheating is a plus