ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a Sr. Manager to oversee the architecture and engineering for the Platform Technology team. The team mission is to build powerful and easy to use cloud and infrastructure services to support critical business.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Lead and grow the Platform Technology team responsible for cloud and observability engineering to deliver cloud solutions and observability tools and platforms to internal teams.
- Drive technical leadership (architecture and system design, code reviews), mentorship and engineering excellence to ensure timely execution & delivery
- Expand and mature our already best-in-class portfolio of Platform Technology team’s cloud infrastructure and observability service offerings and drive efforts to lead the team to build and deliver our next-generation of cloud infrastructure and observability capabilities, with a focus on driving integration between SaaS observability tools and other systems
- Partner with cross functional teams to foster best practices and product support
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- 4+ years people management experience leading global engineering teams for products supporting thousands of users, including live service support considerations
- You have wide technical experience including an advanced understanding of patterns across: full stack software development (Agile development methodology), system design and cloud services,
- Experience with widely used CI/CD technologies and tools (for cloud native applications)
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms and services: one of AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code software tools
- Familiarity with telemetry and monitoring technology stack
- Among others, experience across back-end service integration via REST APIs
- Experience building, configuring Docker containers and using container management technologies such as Kubernetes