Job Description – Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Partner with marketing on management of commerce backlog, aligning team on process for prioritization and initiation of projects.
- Develop requirements for commerce projects, collaborating within IT and required business partners to define and prioritize them.
- Document and lead discussions related to process flows, business requirements, detailed functional requirements, use cases, data flows, UI mock-ups, and user test scripts.
- Create Project Plans including tasks, deadlines, and milestones and drive project to meet them.
- Manage/coordinate/escalate project tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Own issue and risk tracking and resolution.
- Develop dashboards for tracking and monitoring project progress.
- Ensure that performance requirements are defined and met.
- Contribute to change management efforts through communication and any required training to teams impacting.
- Work with offshore QA team to develop test plans and test cases and oversee their execution.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years Business Analyst/Project Management experience, at least 2 years working on ecommerce
- 3+ years experience writing user stories, functional specifications, and flow diagrams.
- Ability to lead meetings and bring them to desired outcomes/goals.
- Experience as a Project Manager and/or Scrum Master highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate a point of view based on experience, facts, and objectives.
- Experience managing or leading QA team.
- Experience with SQL or use of a data visualizer tool strongly desired.