ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is seeking a Senior Product Designer to be a vital leader within the UX Team responsible for creating and optimization of consumer facing web and native financial products. You will work closely with other team members including Product Directors and Managers, Marketing Analysts, Ecommerce Specialists, and Developers to create, implement and test best-in-class product experiences for our portfolio of responsive websites and native applications.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Design useful, usable and delightful experiences across responsive/adaptive websites and native mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Content, Social, Technology, and Business stakeholders on product requirements
- Work closely with the development team to deliver on-time, on budget, high value projects.
- Deliver quality UX flows and patterns, UI design, interactive and data visualization design, UX research, usability testing, and visual design
- Create design specifications and design standards in the form of user journeys, storyboards, interaction models, process flows, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and UI/functional design specs to ensure each digital experience logically flows from one step to the next
- Understand qualitative and quantitative research data, business goals and requirements, and translate them into functional designs
- Optimize products by closely analyzing user engagement performance metrics and testing alternative design solutions
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Interaction Design/UX or similar field from an accredited four-year university preferred
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in research, UX, and product design
- Exceptional portfolio of demonstrated work required
- Strong understanding of front-end application development as it pertains to design.
- Experience working in a product organization, driving products from conception and ideation through launch and beyond over multiple releases
- Someone open to feedback who knows how and when to defend design choices.
- Experience designing for customer facing applications in financial, investment, insurance or related industries.
- Ability to take direction from design leadership and execute based on business & UX requirements. Takes initiative and has the ability to work with little to no guidance.
- Advanced understanding and experience working with Figma, Sketch, Jira and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on several projects at once.
- Knowledge of service design, design systems, and agile methodologies.
- Expert experience using various prototyping tools to help understand the problem, test concepts and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- Should have experience mentoring/influencing more junior designers.
Standard Consultant Benefits (For all Standard Roles)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Voluntary Benefits - Commuter