RH is looking for Inventory Planner to join our growing team. This role will calculate receipt needs based on inventories and rate of sale and present buying strategies and inventory investments to senior leadership team.
- Pre-Season Inventory Planning
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify opportunities and risks by department, subclass, collection and sku.
- Create and present department level plans that support division and department level strategies.
- Develop and build collection and sku level sales plan with supporting investment quantities and accurate flow forecasts.
- Manage the reconciliation of top down to bottom up financial plans.
- Balance workload priorities to ensure successful execution of inventory management initiatives.
- Collaborate with Merchandising to support product strategies and vision. ---In-Season Inventory Planning
- Demand forecasting at the department, subclass, collection and sku level.
- Forecast sales and inventory and develop strategies to maximize opportunities and mitigate risk.
- Calculate receipt needs based on inventories and rate of sale and present buying strategies and inventory investments to senior leadership team.
- Complete open-to-buy activities at the department and subclass level for all key metrics and present action plans during monthly OTB meetings.
- Manage the on order pipeline of goods and negotiate flow requirements with vendors.
- Focus on top volume collection/skus to maximize in-stocks, bottom-line revenue and promise to the customer.
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5 years equivalent relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with aptitude to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret meaningful trends from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Solid grasp of retail math and inventory planning concepts.
- Able to maintain and build effective relationships with cross-functional team.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with focus on driving positive results to the bottom line.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Multi-Channel (Direct to consumer and brick and mortar) planning experience is a plus
Location: Corte Madera (on-site)