ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
Our client is the world's first neobank powered by the social engine of its membership. We exist to create financial wellbeing together, empowering our community to build the next generation of financial services with us. Our open banking ecosystem brings leading products and features — including banking, payments, shopping, travel, insurance, credit monitoring, artificial intelligence and more — under one umbrella. In addition, we share the revenue of Tend with our membership, allowing the community to benefit from our mutual growth.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
The Performance QA will focus on engineering innovative, strategic and long term performance solutions that align with the development Team.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Required 5+ years in software performance engineering/testing.
- Experience on mobile testing and UI testing
- Deep industry experience in performance analysis, benchmarking and tuning
- Should be able to record and analyze the native app performance for both Android and iOS
- Develop Automation/Performance/SOA suites to implement, maintain and improve the application
- Experience troubleshooting latency-critical software and stress testing
- Strong experience working on Finance Banking Domain
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Passion and drive for performance, scalability and reliability of all systems
Standard Consultant Benefits (For all Standard Roles)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Voluntary Benefits - Commuter