ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
This Project Coordinator role presents an opportunity for you to break through into a fortune 50 company with lots of growth opportunity. The main function of a project coordinator is to support project manager and project teams on a project. The coordinator ensures that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed as quickly as possible.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Check master schedule and work orders, establish priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment.
- Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine progress of work and identify additional follow up needs.
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports.
- Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in project.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Possess basic level of Project Management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts from technical staff to senior management.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure.
- Analytical thinker, with ability to solve problems.
- Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience/education.