ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a project/program manager with experience in data center network operations to deliver network reliability projects across our global infrastructure, utilizing each project to further refine and mature our process for planning and executing reliability projects.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Plan, coordinate and drive execution of DC network reliability projects globally in a highly cross-functional, matrix organization.
- Continuously identify opportunities to refine processes and transform workflows in order to scale efficiently.
- Establish and maintain working relationships across the business and collaborate with cross-functional teams to mature the PM support framework for reliability projects.
- Employ a data-driven approach to planning and problem solving. Convey status of programs and projects by using quantitative metrics that clearly communicate business impact.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and balance business needs vs. technical constraints.
- Identify and communicate all risks and changes to the portfolio and regularly update stakeholders on issue resolution.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- 6+ years experience managing complex programs and projects within technical environments, such as network infrastructure and data center operations.
- Experience developing and delivering executive-level presentations using metrics and data visualization.
- Proven cross-functional leadership skills with the experience in driving results across multiple teams.
- Experience influencing stakeholders and partner teams and collaborating with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies.
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational leadership experience.
- Experience in evaluating, defining and improving end-to-end processes.
- Communication experience across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience managing complex projects. Cross-functional leadership experience influencing without authority.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience communicating with all levels of the organization, including executives.
• Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.
• Associate level network certifications (CCNA or JNCIA) or higher.
• Background in network engineering, software engineering or a related field.
• Experience managing complex programs and projects within technical environments, such as network infrastructure and data center operations.
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.