ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
The project manager is responsible for end-to-end management of up to five projects at a time at a Fortune 100 tech company. End to end management includes ideation, project planning, project implementation and coordination, reporting, briefing appropriate audiences on status, identifying and mitigating risks and issues, maintaining appropriate project documentation, and archiving information appropriately upon completion of the project. The project manager is additionally responsible for project coordination including building and maintaining project plans in Asana.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of cross-functional inputs and dependencies.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to the client's staff on a regular basis.
- Identify appropriate Action Agents for tasks and milestones within the project plan -assign and direct their work on these projects.
- Analyze resource needs, dependencies, and assumptions to plan and assess the feasibility of projects and project timelines.
- Confer with the Program Manager(s) and leadership to understand project goals and outcomes and confirm the project plan achieves those target outcomes.
- Prepare briefing materials for the team, leadership, and cross-functional partners using Google Slides.
- Present information to the team, leadership, or cross-functional partners upon request.
- Escalate risks and issues appropriately and timely.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Skilled with Google Suite, Asana
- Previous project management experience for multiple projects at one time
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team and cross-functional environment
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- 5+ years of end-to-end Project Management experience required
- Experience preparing and delivering senior / executive-level briefings
- Experience using the Asana Project Management tool
- Experience using the Google suite for document preparation and management