Agile Project Manager - Denver, Co area
Are you an organizer and communicator who thrives on bringing together talented people and enabling them to do amazing things together? Do you want to be part of shaping and growing a wildly successful business, having your input valued on company culture and values, vision and purpose, process, and goals? Would you like to work in an environment where your reward is clearly connected to your performance and contribution, where the challenges are significant but the opportunity is great?
We seek a Project Manager with a balanced focus on Quality Controls and Agile Project Management.
Quality Controls is 30% including Risk Management, Facilitation, Client Management, Status Reporting, Maintaining Scheduling, Analyzing Hours/Burns, Mitigating Risks
- Proactively manage issues and risks and clear obstacles to team success
- Manage change to balance scope, schedule, budget to optimize results
- Coordinate multiple projects across various divisions and various leadership
- Provide the management to help our data and client leadership move their innovative, transformation, and/or efficiency efforts forward.
- Coordinate Meeting/Milestone Review Logistics
- Lead Project Quality Controls (PMP needs: Risk, meeting cadences, reporting, quarterly reviews)
- Creative is Risk Lifecycle of mitigation, triage, and facilitating creative adjustments
Agile Project Management is 40% with managing and leading agile ceremonies (Planning, Scrums, Reviews, Demos, Retros, SAFe Roadmap) and managing Agile PM Tools
- Ensure clear project purpose, objectives, and value proposition with team and client stakeholders
- Manage web project management toolsets to help coordinate tasks, issues, risks
- Work with Senior executive to achieve definition and delivery of key transition milestones
- Strong Meeting facilitator, fast notetaking, rapidly translate notes to action items (kanban/scrum)
- Identify, track, and assign action items, dates and task owners
- Maintain documents Google Workspace or O365/Sharepoint Project Areas
Supervisory and Mentoring is 30% to invest, advocate, and establish and support goals of staff aligned to their motivators while monitoring and encouraging engagement.
- Find the right balance between coordinating and tracking technical staff and enabling, but not 'over-processing' senior management and executives.
- Manage and resolve interpersonal and project conflicts
Minimum Key Leadership or Management Competencies:
We are a fast-growing data consulting and support services firm - focused on large data programs in data types such as geospatial, open, big, and IoT data. We have high profile clients and projects that our staff really delivery for, as well enjoy knowing they make a large difference.
Our President has a vision to continue to focus on solutions that transform the Next Generation. Using data integration, knowledge solutions, and amazing increases in computing to impact energy, geosciences, land management, we can bring quality and simplifications to existing and new data flow! Imagine being on a team that brings advanced concepts like high performance computing, AI, data science, fuzzy logic, changing interfaces human-computer points mobile or augmented reality and many more disruptions. This truly can put the I back in IT and GIS.... by concentrating on pragmatic knowledge-first data designs, leadership and management, and the all too forgotten focus on outreach and engagement strategies and solutions.
Xentity is an EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) company and SBA certified small disadvantaged business