Join The ADVANTIS Team
ADVANTIS Global is an industry leader in providing IT Contingent Staffing and Technical Resource Services for the Fortune 500 and leading Mid-market companies Nationwide. We are seeking highly motivated, driven, and ambitious individuals to join our recruiting, sales and business development team. You will begin your career in our training program as an IT Recruiter and grow into the sales/business development role. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and growing new clients by building personal and professional relationships with hiring managers – to include Managers, Directors, VP’s and C-level executives – in a wide variety of companies. You will be supported by our exceptional sales & delivery management teams, executive management team, corporate trainer, our targeted account/lead generation database, leading edge staffing and sales tools, and a top-flight recruiting team.
- Source candidates through our extensive internal database as well as sites like Monster and CareerBuilder.
- Conduct phone screens, face to face interviews, coordinate interviews with the Account Managers, check references.
- Develop and grow new clients by, cold calling, developing new business, building personal and professional relationships with hiring managers in a wide variety of companies.
- Present our staffing services as a fundamental and powerful resource to hiring managers at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Building and maintain relationships with Fortune 500 and 1000 company clients through on-site meetings and social events.
- The role requires a self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills, a competitive self-starter and a dynamic personality.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Performance based increase of base salary End of the year bonuses
- Expense account for company spending
- Car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Corporate wellness program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 1 + years of outside sales experience
- Highly motivated, energetic, genuine, and driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Send Us Your Resumé
Think you’d be a great fit to the ADVANTIS team? Send us your resumé now!